Saturday, February 25, 2012

Helooooo everybody..

Well, we posted a new video a week ago or so, and we have had an awesome response on your comment section and on private messages from people wanting to see more of the project. It's amazing to see just how much attention this project has gotten. I LOVE it..

BUT... I haven't updated this blog in quite some time, and I know I should get better at giving this site some more attention. You see we use YouTube as a primary source of reaching out to you.

Check this out:

Yes, yes I know it says 2010.. It should say 2011:) Thanks to everyone that voted for us over at mycockpit.org. Here's the interview for those of you interested: Clickity click..

Allright.. Maybe I'll throw in a new video by tomorrow, but I doubt it as I haven't had time to work on the sim this weekend.. It sux.. Becides, I have to work the "graveyard shift" next week, so I guess I am gona sleep all day and work all night.. But it's only for a week, so I'll get by..

Here's our last video for you to watch.. See ya..

No comments:

Post a Comment