Friday, June 10, 2011

Hello everybody!

And welcome to our first blog post, in our newly developed blog page. I'll try to keep everybody posted on our progress as we continue our work to reach our goal of finishing a full scale Boeing 737NG cockpit. The project has been going since March of 2011 now, and it's been an interresting ride so far. I never though that building a shell would be such a tremendous job as it turned out to be. Now I understand completely why people go for the FDS aluminum shell, and other sollutions:) But I am convinced that when we are done, our way of doing this will be much more flexible and versatile than the other options on the marked.

Anyways people, I hope you will have some joy of this blog as time goes by. The blog will be under constant change as we tweak it to our liking. Thanks for subscribing to our YouTube channel right here:)

No comments:

Post a Comment