Friday, July 1, 2011

It is still very slow moving..

I don't know why everything is so slow.. Maybe it's because of the summertime? It has to be..

I really have had no energy left to go down in the shop and continue the sanding of the sim these last few weeks. Maybe I have worked too hard in the beginning of the project, and that's why I am kinda tired? It really just need some more priming and filling to make it ready for it's last stage of paint, but..... I'm tired of sanding.

I guess the only thing to do is to just put in the last effort now, and she'll be ready. I'll see if I can do it within the next day or so. I kinda feel bad for not being down there as much as I should. But you know, I really love being home with my family too:) Me and my wife had our seventh year wedding anniversary the 26'th of june. So what I did was that I went to the local sport's store, and picked up a complete set of fly-fishing gear for her. This included the fishing rod, fly-line reel, waders, shoes, polarized sun shades, a fishing gear jacket, some flies to put on her fly-line and much more. It was awesome. So now, me and her are going fishing with the kids in not too long. Maybe we should have just went mountain hiking right now when I come to think about it:) The kids would surely loved it.

See you guys later.. I'll post a video in not too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment